[Dailydrool] Bath day

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 20:15:21 PDT 2014

It seems as revenge for my peeing in the tiny two legger playmate momslabe thought I should get a bath. I've always told her I don't like baths (secretly I do but I will never admit it). Well she order the Dadperson to do it cuz he can and Rambo won't let him so momslabe always washes Rambo.

Well i was first and as dadperson tried to dry me off I ran. BWAHAHAHA! They don't call me Speedy for nothin' you nose. So I did what any decent Basset would do and rolled on the grass and then in the tiny patch of mud and then came inside and laid on the rug.

Momslabe thinks I'm going through a midlife crisis since it's been a while since I showed my OEBE ways but this month I'm on a roll and don't feel like stopping any time soon.

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Sent from my iPhone