[Dailydrool] Babes results

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:35:30 PDT 2014

Hello Drool family,

I just got off of the phone with my new veterinarian, and he told me that
the pathology reports came back okay. The 2 growths that we were really
concerned about were symmetrical, but everything is good, praise the Lord!!

I told the vet that she's feeling MUCH better, because she's back to
walking around here ordering me around like she runs the place. She is
frightened by so many things, the one thing that doesn't scare her is her
collar. She'll shake it at me, like "C'mon, I want out" or "c'mon  I wanna
eat, and I wanna eat RIGHT now...." She's too much.

I think that she's finally forgiven me for sending her to the vet, and that
will last, until he comes by to take the stitches out...LOL. Then I'll be,
as he said it "in the doghouse again".

You are all in my thoughts and prayers, remember, if you come anywhere near
Casper WY, give us a shout!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604