[Dailydrool] Sex & Housebreaking

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:53:58 PDT 2014

Yeah, you're sexist but nobody minds. ​ I've had only one bitch and she was
a breeze to train.

I think it has more to do with how they start out than anything. ALL my
dogs  began life at a breeders, going outside with the big dogs, learning
about crates and peeing on newspapers in the crate and all of them knew to
come running when they heard "PUPPYPUPPYPUPPY!".  Mine still do, as adults.

My puppies left here crate trained and with a head start on housebreaking.
Only one had problems and that was NOT her fault.

The only dogs I have had who peed in the house were intact males and I can
tell you immediately if there is a bitch in season within a mile radius.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley (MY house) & Doc (No,MY HOUSE.)