[Dailydrool] Ben and Pillows

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 11:29:18 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

First off drool for Ben.  Pictures are wrong, xrays lie, this is just a way of getting your heart rate up, I have LuLu on overdrive drool production and the rest of us are doing our best to drool too (even the clueless momPerson).  Ben buddy, be well.

Now about this pillow thing.  The spot on the pillow between momPerson and dadPerson is lovely and snuggly and the best.  Sometimes momPerson wrongly asserts that the pillow is hers.  I have no idea where she got this notion.  Probably has to do with being clueless.  Anyway this morning after breakfast LuLu and I beat it down the hall and arrived at the bed at the same time so she went up one side and I went up the other and we met in the middle.  Well, LuLu said she was laying down there on THE spot and she did ....... so ..... I took the spot next to LuLu (hey, no assigned spots) and momPerson wrongly tried to claim it was HER spot I was laying in so I ignored her and then she tried to lift the covers so I grabbed her hand in my mouth (don't worry, I don't bite) and made a noise to say "wise up, old woman" and let go of her hand.  Well, LuLu and I were quite comfortable and all snuggled up and we decided we could share the pillow very nicely.
 With each other.

The clueless momPerson grabbed a dress pillow and untucked the foot of the bed and lay down with her head on the dress pillow at the foot of the bed.  Hey, she had covers, she had a pillow, what could be better?  After a minute or two she even had Gracie down there to cuddle with.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects (including pillows) with LuLu and Gracie and the clueless momPerson too