[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs fundraiser

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 11:17:22 PDT 2014

Hi all,  meant to tell you all about this earlier and life is just being
crazy lately.

Barb Thulin and I went in together to do a little fundraiser for Debbie's
Dawgs.  Barb sewed herself silly,  I should know as I was talking with her
many times during this, creating potholders!

These potholders have the artwork from our original Elder Clara Eats and
Eats cookbook from several years ago.  Royal Plant, Canadian Artist had
designed the cover for us and this is what we used.  In addition, we added
Debbie's favorite saying, "Don't stop Believing" around the border of each
potholder.

They are selling for $9 each and that includes shipping, so the price is
right to have a little something for your favorite Basset friend/s and
family for Christmas!

You can see the colors we have to offer here:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=101

Even though the store site is on www.bounderblvd.org  which is the store for
the Bounders, all the monies for the potholders go directly to Debbie's
Dawgs.

Of course, we  are more than happy for you to shop around to support the
Bounders while you are there.

Thanks and have a great weekend!  It is rather chilly down here today and
the hounds are loving it!  Me,  not as much!

Drool to all!

Wen and the Bounders

www.bounderblvd.org