[Dailydrool] Sick Bounders and Pampered Chef Pawty to help

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 11:30:03 PDT 2014

Hi Droolers,

It has been a hectic last month or so, and I have come to believe that my
life is going to stay just that way until I can learn to say no to some
things.  Not the hounds, as they are far too important to me,  just some of
those things that come up and you end up saying ok, before you know what the
heck you are doing.

Anyhow,  this past week as been hard with the Bounders,  Lucas, Phoebe,
Annabelle, Hank and little Beagle, Panga have been ill.  4 of them requiring
vet trips and one exploratory surgery.    It has thrown me some.
Fortunately   they all seem to be doing ok and healing.  Panga, who had the
surgery is spending the day with the vet just to be sure of her post op
condition.  She had to have her tummy cut open as she had been throwing up
and there were what looked like 2 straight pieces of small metal in there.
They could not find anything when they went in. Is frustrating as these
items are still on her x-rays, and have moved.  I thought maybe a flaw in
the film, but it is all digital, so think that thought is out and then when
they moved.... So the vet thinks she may have eaten something before I ever
got her and it got absorbed somehow into her body.   Or it could be a
metallic based sort of fiber that is hiding.  All this and the upset tummy
could totally be not a part of it.  We may never know.

Anyhow, if you are shopping for Christmas gifts and like Pampered Chef,
Senior Houndsabound is hosting an online pawty!   This will help last weeks'
demolition of the Bounders check book!  J

You can use this link to go directly to the Pawty!  And if you do not want
to shop, we can always use some drool for the 5 Bounders who are healing
from various illnesses!   Thanks everyone!

<http://l.facebook.com/l/pAQEYedQdAQHMUADNxlD8OfDvBma2fK-NzUoFnHqcXc5DLw/www
.pamperedchef.com/pws/daynatobyansen/guest-landing/8891717270683>
http://l.facebook.com/l/pAQEYedQdAQHMUADNxlD8OfDvBma2fK-NzUoFnHqcXc5DLw/www.
pamperedchef.com/pws/daynatobyansen/guest-landing/8891717270683

Drool to all in need,

Wen and the Bounders