[Dailydrool] droolers responses

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 1 13:08:40 PDT 2014

Yes the thing that amazes me about Droolers is the kindness they display
when something bad happens to a drooler.
One Christmas after Miss B left and others too I got at least 100 cards and
I think the postman was glad when Christmas was over.
I still get things in memory of Miss Becky.  The numerous cards I received I
gave the stamps to a lady that donated the stamps to a good charity so all
was spread round.
I still have the cards and basset pics.  My room is decorated with Basset
crap and lots of pics e.g. tank hounds and lots of other beautiful bassets..

It is just what the drool family is about. They know!  Men - hopeless until
they lose a pet.

Georgie&Miss Becky ATB