[Dailydrool] Pw. Harley Chick arrived....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 07:51:15 PST 2014

Auntie Feyfey? What are you woofing me? One of your down here friends has arrived? Yes, I read that Pw. Harley Chick went to see you. I have not sniffed her in a long time..... but she knew you, pawsonally as a young houndette....and Momcakes and Auntie Taco. She is there, wagging up a storm. She insisted on finding Caruso right away.....she knew him too, and checked out Auntie Alice and Mr. Mike with the telescope? Waving at them and the hounds and the horsies..........huh? She was making sure the kitchen beagies finished up the lemon chicken and pasta with vodka sauce? That's what they came up with? Plus a big cake. Sounds pretty good.....not every day one of your very own Pwincesses arrives.........Tanner is in on the pawty? Lots of dancing. Naps later.

Pawtunia
....hating that Feyfey left Howloween 2003 and that the handful of hounds who were so young when she left are seeing her again.