[Dailydrool] The Balance

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 13:33:45 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

The dadPerson and I have been chuckling since yesterday.  These females and their basset crap have us in stitches.  As you know Gracie is the dickens.   Recently she discovered that the clueless momPerson had a secret Pawtner and had picket out stuff to send the lady and her bassets without Gracie's help and then had it shipped directly to the lady's house.   Gracie was horrified because the nice lady has TWO 8 month old buppies and the clueless momPerson failed to send Gracie's favorite treats (salmon jerky) for the buppies.  Gracie decided to send the treats herself, and while she was at it she grabbed a few items of basset crap off of momPerson's teetering pile of stuff, packaged it all up , stuck most of the stamps in the drawer on it, and waited on the porch for the postman.

And then, the really funny part happened.

After the postman came and went Gracie came back in ....... with a DIFFERENT PACKAGE!!!  Yes, the postman left us MORE BASSET CRAP!!!  I am not kidding he took one box of basset crap away and dropped of a new and entirely different box of basset crap which momPerson had bid on and won in some pawction or another.

And so, the balance of basset crap in our home remains unchanged and all is right in the world.  Speaking of balance you should SEE the stack of basset crap in the back room, it is no wonder that Gracie can get away with robbing the woman blind, there is an unbelievable stack of stuff back there ..... and apparently we cannot get rid of any without having more delivered to the door so......

More later from Snoopy who finds the situation hilarious