[Dailydrool] $5 Friday is coming up

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 15:55:53 PST 2014

Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California has added
another hound to $5 Friday - she is also named Chloe, like
one of the other $5 Friday hounds.  Here is her story - I wish
you could see pictures. She's a cute girl but her eyes are
huge due to glaucoma.  So sad but she is getting treatment
to get her healthy again.  If you're on Facebook, check out
our Debbie's Dawgs page to see her.

About Chloe
Last week we took in 8-year-old Chloe, who came to us with severe glaucoma and one eye painfully bulging, along with many other ailments.

She was scared, hurt and literally in the dark from blindness after being surrendered by the only owner she has ever known because their home was in foreclosure.

Despite all this, her demeanor remained undeniably sweet. She wanted nothing more than to be loved and feel secure. Chloe is happy whenever someone comes to visit, wagging her tail and desperately hoping for someone to guide her to a safe and familiar forever home.

A medical exam revealed that she is completely blind and both eyes will need to be removed. This surgery – in addition to several other treatments for skin and ear infections, dental disease and mammary gland mass removal – will cost several thousand dollars.

Chloe deserves our help. The health of her body should match the gentleness of her heart. But we need your support to make that happen. Please give today so we can put her on the road to recovery destined for the loving family of her dreams.

$5 Friday is November 7th, this coming Friday. Because it's a

 few days later in the month, we're accepting early donations

via paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   If you prefer to send

a check please make it out to BHRSC and email me for an
address.  Debbie's Dawgs appreciates everyone's donation, no
matter how small - it all helps.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny