[Dailydrool] Daddy's many hats

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 17:00:20 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

We had to go to the vetspital and have LuLu's gums rechecked after her dental and I needed a bordetella booster so daddy put on his drivers hat and  brought our car around and helped us in and drove us right over there.  We got a lot of treats.  Maybe 6 or 8.  In the waiting room.  Each.  And then our vet lady said the entire staff had to stop playing with us and get back to work so they put us in a room with daddy and the vet tech lady came in and stuck a stick up my butt!!!  I just hate that part.  But then she squirted stuff in my mouth and looked in LuLu's mouth and fed us another half a dozen treats.  Each.

After that our daddy brought the car back around and drove us home and then he had to change to his gardening hat so he could mow the lawn.  Then he showered up and changed back to his drivers hat again and drove down to the market and did some shopping and then he came home and changed to his chefs hat and cooked up lobsters for dinner.

Then our mommy came home and said "whew, I had such a busy did, what did you do today Greg, it must be nice being retired."  He just looked at her, mopped his brow with his chef's hat, and didn't say a word.   I guess she doesn't know about all the hats.

Love,
Gracie