[Dailydrool] Gosh darn it

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:43:07 PST 2014

Where is the moon I wonder, it sure has been "one of those days."

I am behind in reading my drools, and then I read Wendie's newsletter of
the month, and, first, when I read the HB part, I welled up because I may
well have met her.  She sounds as minxy as my Pumpkin girl at the bridge
8/6/14.  I never knew her real birthday, but I estimated late August, and
she almost made 14.  You go girl, you are the one I miss the most, and I
never thought I would say that.

My tv lost its basic channels yesterday, not resolved yet, a repair man is
coming tomorrow.

At least sis is here to help wrangle the hounds.

I hope it is a quick fix.

Then my computer got bombed.

That was a fix with tech support, whew and sigh.

The worst of it all is this.

Across the street from me is a strip mall, and one of the stores was
recently rented by a political candidate.

It is going to be a long night of noise.  Horns honking, loud union folk
bellowing opinions.

I tried to find the results, but alas no can do.

That being said, Jr. just say arooooooooo, and I am not tired at all, but I
should try to get some sleep.  The TV guy may show up early.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie and paws

P.S.  There is stubborn drool spit on my computer screen…  I will get to
that tomorrow, but it has been there for a while.