[Dailydrool] 2015 French Basset Calendar

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 5 07:58:55 PST 2014

Hi Gang!  I wanted to share my absolute delight upon receiving my 2015 Un Coeur sous l'Oreille Calendar that I ordered through fellow drooler - Eleri Pastouret in France.

As many of you know, Eleri is the mom of Pw. Polly the newest addition to their family, Venus AND our beloved Pw. Misty  & Pw. Penny (sadly both ATB).

This is the sixth or seventh year for the calendar - and again it is absolutely WONDERFUL!  The photography is AMAZING!!

It is approximately 12x20" - opened.  It is in full color - featuring pictures of the basset babies that they have rescued.

The calendar is in French - naturally - but they have included the English translation of all the French captions.  That really adds to the fun!

The cost is 14 Euros - about $17.50 in US dollars - which includes postage.  Thanks to Paypal - you can effortlessly pay for the order.

So if any of you have a little extra "Milk-Bone money" lying around - I would strongly suggest using it to purchase the calendar.

I know this can be considered a shameless plug for my good friend's basset rescue efforts - but our international hounds could use some help as well...

Marilyn - loving Mom of Thelma Lou and Bridgemates Samantha Sue, Amanda Lynn and Bob Burns