[Dailydrool] Question: Roomba? Neato Botvac? Any experience with these vacuums?

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:02:12 PST 2014

Hello everyone,
Taking a break from sweeping and dust-mopping to inquire about vacuum
cleaners. We are looking with longing eyes at the little robotic ones that
vacuum nonstop. (This seems to be what we need!)

Any experience of them? The Botvac in particular claims it is great for pet
hair, but I am not sure if a Botvac has ever met quite as much hair as we
seem to have. Dog 3 seems to have been the tipping point!

Thanks,
Mary
with Paddi B Basset and Vernon Q Basset,
& Tiger and Clio, the cats
& Simba, the Foremost Formosan Mountain Dog (currently a foster, but we are
weakening.)