[Dailydrool] No paws, pause

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:00:47 PST 2014

A friend had me over to his house for football and steak earlier. He
brought me back to my house, and I started to weep. 1st time in 10 years no
one will meet me at the door. I started to get ready for bed, and turned on
the porch light, thinking someone would be there.

Came back towards my room. Looked at the closet with the dog food, and the
treats. No one's here to give snack to.

Did anyone else ever experience

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Boomer
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316