[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 344, Issue 2

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 17:24:52 PST 2014

As my SP account was shut down, I need to thank Kathy Strasser via the
drool here.  It was weird, as I was her SP in 2011, too, an she gave me  some
wonderful things then,including note cards and a mug which featured both
Charlie and Ben.  This year I got another bonanza of great gifts.  I  got a
lovely sweatshirt from the "Fling Dog" brewery, some Moon Doggie coffee, a
great coffee mug, some tasty cookies, a Chicken Soup for the Soul book and a
pamphlet on Bath County, VA along with treats for Ben.  Many thanks for all
the wonderful gifts.  Ben sends "Woof You's" for his treats.

Douglas and  Pw. Bennett

Douglas and  Pw. Bennett