[Dailydrool] Boomer ATB too

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 04:15:07 PST 2014

Dear Shannon,
I am in complete shock! I can't even begin to imagine your distress. I was
in total shock when I read about Babe's going to the bridge. Then to have
Boomer follow as well. This is such terrible and tragic news. I know they
were practically your whole life to you. And you went to great lengths to
give them both a wonderful life.

Please know that I have you in my prayers. Beauford and Bugsey are sending
heart healing drool your way (and they produce copious amounts) and Browyn
the Fairy Princess is sending snooter kisses your way.

Please hang in there and don't do anything drastic. Your drool family cares
so very much about you.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess