[Dailydrool] Boomer & Babe

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 09:04:33 PST 2014

Dear Shannon,
 I was in disbelief  when I read about Boomer & Babe,  I  can't even fathom
your pain or heartache,
let's hope that the vets can give you some sort of closure  on the  cause,
if it was rat  poison , it might have come from one of your  neighbors, when
my neighbors use a lawn service on their yards,  I keep my  dogs in the
house  you can actually see the over spray carried by the  wind,  I refuse to
use fertilizer or bug killer in my yard,  I have  lots of weeds, but they are
GREEN.

please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

hugs  Marlene