[Dailydrool] Dog Food Brands

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 09:08:32 PST 2014

Greetings to all,
I haven't been following my DDs lately due to health problems, so maybe I'm repeating questions already discussed. Clifford has asked me (actually demanded) to provide a better tasting dog food, he's tired of the Science Diet. Is there any brand that tastes good and provides wholesome nutrition? I've tried adding flavor enchancing items to his dry food, even canned version, but it only makes loose stools. I know  you all have much experience with picky eaters, maybe you could advise me.

Best to all,
Judy in Fresno and "Cliffy"