[Dailydrool] Dear LuLu

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:09:27 PST 2014

Hi LuLu! This is Browyn the Fairy Princess. It is okay if Snoopy gives
softer snooter kisses than me I still give better ones. When I kiss you,
you know it! I climb up in my person's lap and put one paw on either side
of their neck and then wham, I kiss them. I sometimes get in trouble to
being to rough, using too much tongue and just giving too many. My people
are weird and they can only deal with so many snooter kisses. They really
hate the tongue part. I really don't know why. They say it is because my
favorite snack in the whole wide world is poop. Oh well. I try not to take
offense. By the way, I expect hugs and lots of them while I am giving
snooter kisses.

On another note, I think I turn three sometime next week! We don't really
know when my birthday is. We know I was close to 16 weeks old when I had my
Gotcha Day on St. Patrick's Day because I had lost my first tooth. Anyway,
mom says the brown truck has definitely NOT made a delivery for me yet. I
am not sure what that means. Beauford got his delivery when he was about 28
months old and Bugsey got his delivery when he was 3. Mom says she is not
anticipating a delivery for me any time soon. (Jennifer here. I am
beginning to wonder if Browyn will ever get her brains. I have hope. My
Bismark ATB was about 8 when he got his. Of course this scares me as well.
I could have a clueless basset for another 5 years! I am a lot older than
when I had Bismark!)

Well, I am off to play! I need to see if I can get Beauford and Bugsey off
their lazy rears and outside to run and wrestle with me for awhile!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer