[Dailydrool] Babe and Boomer's tribute

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:02:54 PST 2014

Once again, Lea, you have spoken with eloquence what so many Drooler's
hearts feel. I wept as I read your words at the profound truth of them and
the hope they give.  Far, far too much loss recently, both hound and
human.  May God provide healing peace to all who need it.  Bless you,
faithful Houndservant for your beautiful eulogy and words of comfort.

Hugs and snooters...and drool to ALL who are in need.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle, Dozer (ATB) and Purrlina the Calico
kitty wannabe