[Dailydrool] Babe and Boomer update

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Nov 10 19:55:43 PST 2014

Oh Shannon, I've been off of email since last Thursday, and I absolutely
can't believe that both Babe and Boomer are gone.  Poisoning is something
that all of us pet owners fear, so when I read that Babe and Boomer went a
day apart, it immediately popped to mind.  And we all cried for them and for
you.  At least you know that they both died of cancer, they were not
poisoned.  Thank you doG for it not being poison.  We are sending you as
much lub and all the hugs and soft snooter kissies we can round up.  Hang in
there, Shannon.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net