[Dailydrool] Bugsey's Bloodwork

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 05:49:17 PST 2014

When we did the x-rays, we also did a full senior blood panel on Bugsey.
Not because he is a senior, but because that has all the information the
vet wanted. The results came back and indicated that he has hypothyroidism.
They are sending off blood for a T4. That would explain a lot. He has
gained 3 pounds for no known reason. His hair is falling out again, but his
skin is not red so I don't think it is allergy related. He has recently
decided that he would rather sit in my lap rather than go outside and play
with Beauford and Browyn. Just little things and nothing totally alarming,
but suddenly it all seems to fall into place. At least it is cheap and easy
to treat once you get the blood level where it needs to be.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess (who ran
around so much yesterday she actually wanted a nap! That is a first!)