[Dailydrool] Gracie's fault

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 08:56:04 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

It's all Gracie's fault.  She is the one who eats cardboard around here, not me and certainly not LuLu.  We have two different kinds of kibble delivered and then box come in a shipping box and nobody, but nobody, has ever chewed through the shipping container before, that doesn't happen, no way but yesterday little alligator mouth herself chewed right through and what could I do but ensure the contents of the box was safe for baby sisters and then LuLu came along and wanted to double check the box contents and by then I needed to check again and we couldn't let little Gracie stick her snooter back in there until we were POSITIVE it was safe for baby sisters and .....yeah.

I had a bit of a tummy ache last night but heck, this isn't even as bad as last time ..... it takes a lot longer to eat kibble through a hole in a box as opposed to when you dump the bin and snarf it up off the floor as fast as you can.  I'm better today.  LuLu is still a bit out of sorts ..... she really stuffed herself ...... but she'll be fine.

Then this morning the teenager couldn't find her retainer and was yelling about Gracie .... heck the poor little basset was asleep on top of momPerson all night long how could it be her fault.  But the teenager believed it was right up until the moment she found the retainer ..... tangled in her long hair.

More later from Snoopy with LuLu (konker extrodinair) and little Gracie (everything is all her fault).