[Dailydrool] Shannons Babys and stuff

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 18:49:12 PST 2014

Shannon I am so sorry about both of your furkids going to the bridge. Cancer
is such a hard thing to diagnose in a dog at least I think so especially
when they give no signs. It seems like it has to get really spread before
our babies give us signs. I have lost a few to cancer and it has always been
a surprise to me until the near end then it finally dawned on me what was
going on. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

We just rescued a 1 year old who was not paid attention to at all and was
kept outside in a cement penned area and with the temperatures dropping into
single digits at night here we rescued this boy and are trying to
rehabilitate him to inside living. He marks everything in sight but I can
clean that up it does not bother me too much but what does bother me is he
is attacking our older sicker dogs. How do we fix an aggressive alpha dog? I
got him neutered Tuesday but today he attacked two dogs I thought he was
getting along with until today. I am at my wits end with him. Any
suggestions? I have not had a dog this stubborn in a long time.