[Dailydrool] eyeballing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:36:05 PST 2014

Dis Conley

​Youse guys tawkin about won ob my favorite subjeks. I a expert eyeballer.
Youd fink you meke you eyeballs liddel an narrow but dat not da bess way.
The bess way open reeeeeel wide, wiffout lookin surprided, and fink meen.
Fink ob whut you like to do to dat Golden Retreevr whut nocked you down, or
dat Irish Wolfferman whut try to hump youse. Fink about no dinner. Den
stare back.​
Juss won--no too words ok sendences--of advise:
1. Nebber do dis onna big dog no madder what. Youse gonna lose.
2. Nebber look awau less you done.
3.Nebber ebber try it on a lady dog. You done gone be reel sorry.

DIs my advise.
Love an drool to dem whjut needs it
Conley, Llewis and Doc