[Dailydrool] ANOTHER MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:08:42 PST 2014

  OK  so someone really got me today.......surprise beyond
surprise......a box full of treats and gifts and such wonderful gifts i
yelled HOLY COW ITS CHRISTMAS.......no return name or anything.   and it
had also the most darling magnetic page holder for your book pages .   I
am reading a book right now and boy will it come in handy.  The picture
of the basset on it is precious.
And something i have always wanted and never had a chance to get......a
pen with Bassets on it!!!! and personal stationary.....gorgeous
......the basset on the cards so regal as they lay there on  their bed.
ok who sent me these wonderful presents......??????   I want that person
or persons to know how special today was to receive these perfect
gifts.  THANK YOU . I really mean it and i wish i knew who this angel is.

I am not here saving dozens of bassets each week, helping lots of major
medical issues like sever metabolic problems or blindness or ...nor am i
driving my car transporting from puppymill to rescues....

.like so many of our rescue organizations do.......although i am only
me.......and we have saved just a few compared to larger
rescues.........with lots of helpers..... i feel like i am not doing
enough at times... but i try hard to do my little share in hopes that it
helps those precious hounds that /do/ come here with me for help..SO I
WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I DO  THANKYOU FOR SENDING A GIFT TO ME.
the bassets watched while i opened up the box and yep:  they got their
treats, too.    LOVED EM!!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager