[Dailydrool] HOWLIDAY CARDS - have you signed up?

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Nov 15 13:27:01 PST 2014

I couldn't believe it when Kacy said that only 80 people have
signed up for the howliday card exchange - I remember when
we used have 3 times that many people sign up.  As it is, this
is only 2/3 of how many signed up last year.  I hope a lot of
people don't end up being disappointed because they
missed it.  It's a great tradition and for some people, it's the
highlight of the season.  I hope more people will join in and
keep this great Daily Drool tradition going.

The deadline for signing up for howliday cards has been
extended to November 19th which is this coming Thursday.

Here is the link to sign up:  http://goo.gl/forms/xyjGf9hCyq

If you sign up and don't receive a confirmation email, then
send an email to howlidaycards at gmail.com and let Kacy
know.

The heroes list is only about 25 people - to nominate a
hero (rescuer, someone who does a lot for bassets, etc.)
or special person (shut-in, military, difficult circumstance)
send an email to howlidaycards at gmail with HERO or
SPECIAL PERSON in the subject line and provide the
following information:

Name of Human
Name of Bassets, if applicable
COMPLETE mailing address
Reason for nomination

Remember, the deadline is fast approaching - Thursday,
November 19th.  Lists should go out on December 1st.
If you have any questions or concerns, email Kacy at
howlidaycards at gmail.com or me dlindy at mac.com

The howlidays are almost here!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny