[Dailydrool] basset quilt fundraiser for Debbie's Dawgs!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 14:37:28 PST 2014

Debbie's Dawgs is always looking for ways to increase our
general fund, which we use to donate to hounds in special
circumstances like needing an expensive surgery, a new
intake that has a lot of medical issues and needs help
right away or even helping get a hound in an unsafe situation
into rescue. We've been so very fortunate to have a beautiful
basset quilt made by Val Brewer donated to us by Val herself.
We are doing a Woofle - for every dollar you donate, your
name will be entered into the drawing for the quilt. For every
$20 donated, your name is entered an additional 5 times.  Last
day to donate is Dec. 4th.

We have set up a YouCaring.com site so that you can view
the quilt - unfortunately, I can't get it to upload the picture of
the reverse side. Yes, the quilt is reversible - it has a different
design on the other side but using the same colors.

Information about size is included on the web page; here's the
link to the site:

http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/help-senior-bassets-hounds-in-rescue-/263785

Please take a look! If you want to participate and prefer checks
to Paypal or credit cards, email me and I'll let you know how we
can do that.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us this year. It speaks
volumes of your love for Debbie W. and for basset hounds.

Donna