[Dailydrool] Asking for drool -

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 16:21:16 PST 2014

I know we are supposed to just be about bassets however after spending a beautiful week with my daughter, son in law, granddaughter and brand new little baby boy in Maryland I literally left yesterday afternoon just outside of Baltimore to go back home to Canal Fulton Ohio to basically grab some clean clothes and then go up to Kalamazoo Michigan to be with my failing mom - I am so at a loss since my comfort are my pups (and I'll admit it Cats) who are miles away and I am sitting with my mom who has never been sick a day in her life and I just feel like crawling into a corner and not coming out....I am overwhelmed with emotions since this is how my brother started and shortly passed earlier this year...so if you could send a bit of drool to me and my mom - and I know my girls Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie are slinging too it would really help.....

Thanks all....

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie