[Dailydrool] Scottsbluff??

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:36:58 PST 2014

Hello family,

Thank you so much, all of you, for the messages, cards, donations, love,
and Prayers that you have sent! I'm at a loss of words.

Many years ago, someone wrote to the DD that they couldn't read the DD so
close to the loss of their Basset Hound. I now know how she felt. Those of
you that have lost a precious hand in the last week, my prayers and loves
are with you. I just can't read the stories yet.

Are there any Droolers in the Scottsbluff NE area, does anyone know? Just
curious, saw a photo I was wondering about. I looked through the archives,
to no luck.

You people are amazing. I'm doing, um, okay. I have my moments. Thank you,
all of you, :I am so thankful for your love, and I can feel your prayers!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Yours in Dwool,

Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604