[Dailydrool] Clarification

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 05:02:06 PST 2014

Dear Llewis,
Did we read that right? You get to eat lunch? Do you still get breakfast
and dinner as well? Your treats come in a huge box and they are SO big you
have to worry about bloating?! We think we are being cheated! We get
breakfast and dinner. No lunchies for us. We get treats, but we are here to
tell you our treats are TINY. No need to worry about bloat from them. The
biggest treat we get is our dehydrated chicken gizzards. The mom can't cut
them up. They are too tough. She breaks the livers up into about 4 pieces.
She cuts our cookies she makes into pieces. The treats she buys come in a
little bag. The treats are the size of a pencil eraser. They have 3
calories each. We normally get 3-4. When we are on walkies we get like one
at a time, unless we are trying to score a dirty diaper or a dead carcass.
Then we get like 8 for leaving it. We may need to go on strike for more
food around here!

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess