[Dailydrool] Clarification

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:33:18 PST 2014

Dis Conley Llewis mede dat all up we don't get nuffin, no breffass no lunch
no diner no treets so send food quick an send it to
Conle-----------------------------------------

Hello, Dis Llewis.
Conley dun member sumthing he has to rite now.
Yes we git three meels a day breakfasss lunch an dinner AN treets.

Dis happen when da bleke dog puppy come an he need 3 meels a day an MPerson
gib wed a liddle bit too an den more till we hedda
reglar 3 meels a day. She don't gib we much ata time.

Treets we git  milkie bone but Mr, Biskit da won whut gib us moss.
Conley feelin peckish cuz he be onna diyet. He lookin bedder.

I gotta go now it lunch time.

Love an happy drool from Llewis (An Conley an Doc)