[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Nov 17 11:03:36 PST 2014

I'll throw my two cents worth in on the Howliday card exchange. It's great,
you and your mail carrier will love it.  This year will be our 6th year
participating and I'm so looking forward to it, you can't have a down
holiday season with all those sweet Basset faces looking at you.  (We tape
all our cards on and around the den door so we and our company get to see
them.)  I always sign up for the short list, because it's not too expensive
to get cards and mail them.  And if you find the postage a bit steep, you
can get with other participants and share mailing costs by sending several
different cards in one envelope.

If you do the short list, order 100 cards and you'll have enough for your
list, for the Hero list, and maybe a few for special friends.  My Mother
(deceased) dearly loved receiving our card every year, and I also send to
the foster parents of the various dogs.  My biggest problem is getting all 4
of my dogs all together in one place and then getting a decent picture.
Some of the Droolers are able to get their dogs to behave for a photo.  Not
me.  I'm just happy if they all are there and at least some are looking at
the camera.  So don't worry if your photo is not wonderfully posed, nobody
cares.  We love all the cards, even if they look like mine!!

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net