[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Tue Nov 18 05:59:32 PST 2014

You've never done howliday cards? You've gotta be kidding! This is one
of the most wonderful things the Drool does all year long.

Imagine your mailbox being filled with more mail than you've ever seen
(if you do the whole list). Your mailperson will be wondering why all of
it has something basset on each piece and might even start liking
bassets. After all, aren't these the cutest dogs in the world?

You get the mail in your house and start opening card after card. There
are more adorable bassets than you've ever seen in one place in your
life, unless you've visited Daphneyland. You can put the cards up on
your mantelpiece, around every door in your home, or put them in a very
large basket.

You will get to know Droolers from all over the world. Some have their
humans with them (our card has us in it this year). You'll see the most
gorgeous hounds around.

If you do a smaller list, it will be the same thing on a smaller scale.
This year I'm doing a short list (though I wish I could do a longer one)
and bought 100 cards. Don't leave me with 50 left over after the
howlidays, or I will send you copies of all our previous leftover cards
too!

Don't miss out on the howliday cards--it only happens once a year. It's
the most fun you will have in the next 365 days.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who want you to see them with
Santa