[Dailydrool] Thank You, Deooler Family!

Lisa K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 14:37:18 PST 2014

A huge THANK YOU and many grateful Ahrooos to the Droolers who offered suggestions for Pelly's mobility and incontinence problems.  I received some great ideas that I was able to implement almost immediately and offers of a couple of carts to help him get around a bit more.  I also got a couple of ideas that I can use to make some things, too, and so will be heading to my local thrift store tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

We are soooo grateful!  Pelly has had two days without puddles using his new diaper arrangement, and he is already feeling more confident.  Just being able to go across the room without leaving a trail is a great improvement for him, and my not having to mop the floor 5 or 6 times a day is a great relief to me.  I may not have to buy that stock in PineSol after all.

I knew I put the word out to the right people for help, and you all were so very supportive.  Thank you seems almost inadequate, because you have helped me make my old man more comfortable and confident in his declining years.  We can now actually look forward to the coming holidays  and celebrating his 13th birthday/9th Gotcha Day in February without the sadness that it would be his last or that he wouldn't even be able to reach that milestone.

Lisa Metzler and Pelly
...and "sisters" Addie, Madison, and Annie-the-Bagel, too!  (We love our big brother!)

Sent from my iPad