[Dailydrool] Gracie

Akacare at aol.com Akacare at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 19:06:37 PST 2014

A little bit of me died today, sending my beautiful sweet  Gracie to  the
bridge. It helped me feel better by catching up on all the Drool posts and
actually laughing out loud to Bev and Dale. Please don't ever stop with your
posts, they are so uplifting in good and bad times as well. Gracie was 14
or 15,  real age unknown. We would have had her 11 yrs in March. She was
found in  Tennessee by a couple who tried to find her owners. She was then taken
in by a  Lab rescue who said she would run up and down the beach barking at
them to get  out of the water and save themselves when they would be taken
for a swim.  She was then transported to GABR in Illinois, and taken into
our hearts and  home in Indiana. She had recently had pups, was terribly under
weight and had  just finished heartworm treatment when she came to us. She
never met a stranger  and was always so sweet, but never let you forget when
meal time or treats were  in order. She was a good mother dog to any new
arrivals, and they miss her.  Sorry this is so long. Fly free sweet beautiful
red and white Gracie, find your  friends at the bridge and wait for me to
see you again.
Carol, Tucker and Daisy (and Duchess, Charley and Roland  ATB).