[Dailydrool] Update on Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:23:02 PST 2014

We got Bugsey's thyroid results yesterday and they were a little on the low
side. So he started thyroid medicine yesterday evening. Of course the low
thyroid has nothing to do with the vomiting which is why we did the blood
work to start. So, he is going to have an ultra sound on Thursday. If we
find out he has an ulcer from eating pine cones and sticks, I will not be a
happy camper. Although Beauford and Browyn are eating a lot more of that
than Bugsey. He is not a big chewer and really never has been. The other
two will sit and chew for hours. Yes, they have more appropriate things to
chew on both outside and inside.

I hope everyone is staying warm. Browyn was freezing the other day. She was
so excited when I got out her basket of clothes. She is wearing a little
jacket today. The boys are just nesting in the throws for the humans on the
couch. Of course, Browyn can't be still long enough to nest in a blanket
and stay warm.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess