[Dailydrool] Trouble

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:00:17 PST 2014

Hi everyone! It is me! Browyn the Fairy Princess. I need help. I am in big
trouble. I am not really sure why. As it is everywhere, it is cold here. I
told the mom I would not go out unless she put some clothes on me. So she
got out my pretty purple sweatshirt and put it on me. Then I went outside
and played. And played, And played. Well, some of that playing may have
involved some rolling. I really don't remember. I was too busy having fun.
Then I was too cold and I decided to go inside. Then the yelling started.
Apparently I was covered in stuff. Some of it stinky, Some of it not. Now I
am in serious trouble and I really don't think it is fair.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey who also rolled but
weren't wearing colors so it doesn't show.