[Dailydrool] Last Day Last Day Last Day

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:50:26 PST 2014

Howliday Card sign-ups. Today is the last day.

If for some reason you aren't sure, or haven't decided what list you'd like
to do, just let me know and I can keep the sign-ups open through the
weekend; but if we are just sitting around for no new sign-ups, then I may
as well begin creating the label lists.

If you're worried about the cost of cards and/or postage, let me know. I
may be able to hook you up with some others to share postage, and at this
time of year there are loads of promotions and deals to make the cards
inexpensive.

It's so much fun! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Go here to sign-up: http://goo.gl/forms/xyjGf9hCyq

Also email me at HowlidayCards at Gmail dot com if you have any more
nominations for the heroes and angels lists.

Thanks,
Kacy