[Dailydrool] Howlidays

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 10:43:45 PST 2014

We've been lurking lately. Each time I want to post something the little one gets in the way or Speedy and Rambo decide my brief time off is for loving on them. But I did want to say that Howliday card is my favorite time of year. I post mine in the office for everyone to see. It brings smiles and that's not even the best part. The best part is having your mail box full cards. It's like Christmas every single day the mail comes. SO sign up, you won't regret it. I promise.

Off to my slabe duties now.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)