[Dailydrool] Pink and Grey Target Trapper Hats for Ohio Basset Rescue!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 15:19:07 PST 2014

Did you see the Target Trapper Hats for bassets! They have become all the rage!

Target had Pink, Grey and Red. As of yesterday, there were none on line. Today they have red....BUT.......I spent some time going Target to Target and am in possession of Pink and Grey Trapper Hats (No red found.) .........which I will sell for $20 each plus $2 postage in the continental US (Anywhere else, I will have to ask at the Post Office) with all profit going to Ohio Basset Rescue at the Mini Waddle, December 6. I have 8 pink and 7 grey. XL, which fit Pawtunia and Rusty. Those colors are gone on line. Email me at Bassetslave at comcast.net or PM me. When they are gone, they are gone. I think I see hounds that need Pink or Grey....not red. You can go hunt, ya might find them at Target or shop with Chunky's mom, the shamelessly fundraising Pawtunia and help the homeless hounds of Ohio.

Pawtunia