[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Counts & Shared Postage

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:49:27 PST 2014

Okay just giving everyone a heads up on card counts so you have an idea of
how many cards you might need/want to order/make.

We had a total of 119 people sign up and 40 hero/angel nominations. I feel
this is a decent turnout given we were only at 80 a week ago.

FULL LIST = 119 people

MID LIST = 76 people

SHORT LIST = approx 60 people/list

HERO/ANGEL LIST = 40 people.
These people are optional to send cards to, but it is a really nice gesture
to cheer up people who need cheering, and I can guarantee that your card
will be appreciated.

Also, I am doing the full list, however if anyone on *any list* wishes to
reduce the cost of labels/postage, I'd be happy to let you send your cards
to me, and I will stuff all the envelopes and send our cards. I will then
divide the cost of labels/postage between those who join me, and let you
know what you owe. With stamps costing almost 50 cents each, this can
greatly reduce the cost of participating, if you are interested.

I intend to send cards to the heroes/angels, but you can let me know if you
do not want to and I will not include your cards in those envelopes, or
charge you for the postage.

Thanks and happy almost Howlidays!!
Kacy

PS. If seeing these card counts makes you want to send more cards than you
originally thought (because the lists are smaller than anticipated) please
let me know immediately, or forever hold your peace.