[Dailydrool] Montana Basset Rescue Fundraiser

Susan Davenport suzique2u at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 13:12:13 PST 2014

Susan Davenport

It's the "giving" time of the year when so many raffles, woffles and fundraisers abound on the Daily Drool. All are worthy of our support, and may I add one for your consideration please?

Leslie Ames, a "one-woman show," heads up Montana Basset Rescue almost single-handedly. She has three great packages available for everyone to purchase a ticket or two or three.  Item #1 is a wonderful Kuranda dog bed, Item #2 is a gift basket and Item #3 is a stocking, both full of much coveted "BC" items.

When you purchase tickets be sure to let Leslie know which item or items you are selecting for your chance(s).  Be sure to include your name and phone number and an email address.  For photos and detailed descriptions of each item, please visit her YouCaring flyer at the link below.  Scroll down to the Gallery in the lower right to see the entire flyer.

Happy  Thanksgiving to all and thanks for considering Montana Basset Rescue in your holiday giving!

 https://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/bed-basket-fundraiser-to-help-bassets/258206#.VFrNhDk5_wg.email