[Dailydrool] Incompetense MomPerson Free to Any Home

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:11:35 PST 2014

​Dis disGUSSied Conly Ise so dizgustered I can hardly spell rite.
Dere dis fing on Fazebuk Drool abowt da red trapper hats,. Dey neet. All da
Houndies getting dere pixchures on FB wif dis red trappr hat. The RITE WONS
are cool., ok? Da rite hat is cool.

So wiffout tekin won ob we to show she da rite hat she go by sheself alone
to Tardgit. (She shud nebber go there alone.) (She shud not be allowed
outta da hawse wif moren 25 sense by sheself,.)

Anyway she bot a hat but it da rong het it notta red an white het itta red
an bleke hat anb it not a doggie het butta KID het so denh she gettanodder
brite idear an cut eerhols inna hat anh den she meke we ware da RONG HET in
pichers on Fazebrook. Da onliest heffway good fing abowt it be she mede da
bleke dog were it too. BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh my
Love an Drool to dem whut needs it

Conley ob Conley, Llewis an Dorkie in da hat