[Dailydrool] Jordan at the Bridge

Kathleen river kr1204 at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 16:54:07 PST 2014

It is with great sadness that I let my baby girl go to the Bridge today. She graced my life for the last 5 years having been pulled from a shelter at 2 years of age. She was being treated for a stubborn ear infection but it was really a tumor deep in the ear. A CT scan today showed that it had begun to erode bone and had spread to her chest and lungs. Also there was a mass on her liver. The surgeon (the same one who saved Crackers in August) said she could remove some but not all and aggressive chemo and radiation would only buy about 3 months but Jordan 's quality of life would be poor.
Ellie Foth and Jackie Shoenwolfe were with me at a Meet and Greet when Jordan came up to me and asked me to adopt her. She was the sweetest Girl and loved to cuddle with me and adored getting belly rubs so I rubbed her belly as she left. A big piece of my heart went with her.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and, ATB waiting Snuggles, Rufus, Rascal, Buster, Elwood, Sonny, Spanky and now Jordan

Sent from my iPad