[Dailydrool] Basset hats

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 20:22:44 PST 2014

I have been reading on the Drool of the red trapper basset hats now the craze--but I don't do Facebook. could some kind soul send me a photo of a basset in one of these hats so I can see what everyone is taking about? Vlbzwick at yahoo.com   p.s. We have a Target here in Kona, HI, but I doubt very much that it carries winter hats. If it does, I feel confident they would not be flying off the shelves. Next time I'm there I'll see if there are any and let you all know. If there is an untapped source here, I could tap it for people who can't find the item out there in snow country. Val