[Dailydrool] Greetngs!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 17:43:45 PST 2014

We're happy here at Zoey's house, as we have found a new vet. who really likes her, and finds her charming, as do all the other office staff at the newvet we went to this week. In the year and a half that we've been liviing with Zoey, we took her to a vet close to our house.  It has finally been driven hometo us that she is personna non gratta at that vet place.  The tech who has taken care of her told us last time that she's just too hard to handle,and theycouldn't take care of the cyst on her neck - but they didn't mind charging us for their services.  Anyway we found a different vet's office not too far away,  Theywere all so nice and loving to her that she didn't bark hysterically at all, and laid still while she was being examined and treated.  So,  next time we have totake her to the vet, I won't be dreading it  and being depressed about it.
So sorry Kathleen that Jordan has started her journey to the Bridge.  Her basset friends will be there waiting for her, but my heart goes out to you in yourgrief at this sad time.  I only hope knowing that others know what you are going through at this time will help you through this.
And Elizabeth - I'm so sorry to learn of Elsinore's woes.  I'm glad she's able to enjoy her new special diet, and I know you're happy that she's showing herusual spunk and great personality through all this.  Our thoughts are with you and Elsinore, and we hope she continues to do well.  We hope all the Droolersand Slaves have a great week-end in preparation for the wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday ahead.       Love,               Beryl & Zoey