[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 346, Issue 3

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 18:50:30 PST 2014

Ben heer.  It be somb time since I wite.  My dad stiw kikin, bu  he gots
somfing cawed a fection fwomda operashon he had.  Hims stiw gots an  owie and
not feew so hot, so I gotta nurs him yet.  Caus ob hims owie,  he not gib me
walkies yet, what I no wike.  To make fings better fo hims, I  be eetin
gud.  I get chickie an cheeze on da fud, so I eets it.  I be  sendin dwoow to
awe in need.  I twy to wite mor waiter.   Snooters,

Pw.  Bennett

PS.  Hi,  I am recovering slowly, but the infection is taking its good
natured time in  leaving.  The incision has been oozing since it was opened on
Monday, but  today when I saw the doctor, he said things look better than
they did on  Monday.  So he stuck a Q-Tip in the opening to make sure all was
ok, so now  it is oozing again.  Once the incision heals and the infection
goes away, I  should be back to normal.  Ben has been a good nurse and is
helping me heal  by behaving and cuddling me.

Douglas