[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving and more

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Fri Nov 21 21:13:33 PST 2014

Dearest Droolers, here's hoping everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

As a few of you know, I am in the process of having a web site built that will be an extension of my brick and mortar shop.
 One of the things I want to do on the web site is a giving back page, and my favorite thing to give back to is helping bassets in need.

At the start of the year, I will be taking one rescue per month and putting them on the giving back page. This rescue will get 10% of the profits from the web site.
This will be a 6 month program, which means I will choose 6 rescues, and they will run for one month each. If you have 501C status, and would like to be considered, contact me off list.
Vikki